Anthony Lambatos, CEO and “The Coach” of Footers Catering is giving us a tour and sitting down us our team on November 12.
He is melding the historic Footers name with new and exciting trends in catering. He grew up in the business, from scraping plates for his dad, founder of Footers Catering Jimmy Lambatos, and is passionate about taking the knowledge he has learned from his Father and putting a fresh spin on it. His enthusiasm and charisma for what he does are contagious.
Check him out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryadsmZdJ1U&feature=youtu.be
Arlosoul’s webinars are back!
We are lucky to connect with some pretty amazing, creative and inspiring human beings who have agreed to share their wisdom with you. We are asking these creatives to share their story(ies) of how they have made their mark in the world.
Join us on October 30th at 11:00 MDT to learn from Parris Whittingham, Relationship Photographer and Storyteller. Parris is a genius, and the way he captures love stories as they breathe, move and unfold naturally is exceptional. Check out his work.
Date and Time
Meeting ID: 391 272 683
One tap mobile
Visual strategy and thinking is an effective and engaging way to describe, process and build ideas that address a challenge or opportunity you face. As you work visually with your team, the ideas come alive, people are able to create, process and learn into the kind of solutions they are excited about building.
How does this work?
- We know that the human brain processes pictures 60X faster than text.
- It’s easier and faster to get people to agree on a picture of something than it is to get agreement on how something is said.
- The human brain retains 80% of an idea or concept when it is visualized
If you are looking to up your communication, strategic planning and problem-solving skills, you will greatly benefit from this two-day course, especially if you’re a supervisor/manager/leader, consultant/coach or business development professional. Imagine being able to visualize what you think and what you do in a way that everyone gets it, and they like what they see!
$695 for the two days, includes all materials, workbook, books, instruction, beverages and lunch.
Remember and re-kindle what it is to draw – everyone has drawn at some point in life. We will practice visual basics – form, figure, icons and printing/lettering – with organizational and business context.
Connecting the drawing on day one with processes, templates and tricks to create visual strategies that have meaning and provide direction. This is all about strategies and templates to plan, facilitate and activate on complex business conversation and activities.
Chris Chopyak is a visual strategist, speaker, author and entrepreneur. With exceptional business knowledge, experience drawing for and with business, and an international client-base, Chris brings a commitment to accelerating business performance and results through the practical application of innovation thinking and doing.
Date and Time
Forsyth Community College
2100 Silas Creek Pkwy
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Art of Hosting: Great Facilitation is a human-centered approach to leadership and facilitation. Over three days (October 23-25, 2019), participants use, explore and share models, approaches and creative strategies to working with each other.
The Art of Hosting is an experience that offers skills and tools and a space to work together; to reconnect with the wisdom of our community and within ourselves; and to cultivate a broader community of allied professionals in practice together. It is a place where we embrace and explore the uncertainty that is inherent in the change we want to make, to take this on with realness and skilled orientation.
A worldwide practice – The Art of Hosting is born out of the field of large group facilitation, where self-organization and “a leader in every seat” are core principles. The Art of Hosting explores:
- Facilitation practices for the 21st Century
- Creating connection through shared individual and collective experiences
- Learning by doing – bringing real questions and challenges to the group, we select from a variety of tools and methodologies to seek solutions, understanding and meaning. All the while, each participant develops and hones their own leadership and facilitation practice through the work together.
Is this for you? Let’s check…
- Do you want to amplify your facilitation skills and meeting magic?
- Do you desire to network with and learn from others across the state who are looking to develop the next level of satisfaction, excellence and accomplishment with the people they work with?
- Are you a leader that is looking for real, authentic and transparent ways to working with your team that draws on your experience and their enthusiasm?
- Do you like to accomplish many different types of actions in 1 or 2 conversation?
- Are you tired of the “same old meetings” and want to have more fun and get more done?
More information at http://aohcolorado.com.