Art of Hosting: Great Facilitation is a human-centered approach to leadership and facilitation. Over three days (October 23-25, 2019), participants use, explore and share models, approaches and creative strategies to working with each other.
The Art of Hosting is an experience that offers skills and tools and a space to work together; to reconnect with the wisdom of our community and within ourselves; and to cultivate a broader community of allied professionals in practice together. It is a place where we embrace and explore the uncertainty that is inherent in the change we want to make, to take this on with realness and skilled orientation.
A worldwide practice – The Art of Hosting is born out of the field of large group facilitation, where self-organization and “a leader in every seat” are core principles. The Art of Hosting explores:
- Facilitation practices for the 21st Century
- Creating connection through shared individual and collective experiences
- Learning by doing – bringing real questions and challenges to the group, we select from a variety of tools and methodologies to seek solutions, understanding and meaning. All the while, each participant develops and hones their own leadership and facilitation practice through the work together.
Is this for you? Let’s check…
- Do you want to amplify your facilitation skills and meeting magic?
- Do you desire to network with and learn from others across the state who are looking to develop the next level of satisfaction, excellence and accomplishment with the people they work with?
- Are you a leader that is looking for real, authentic and transparent ways to working with your team that draws on your experience and their enthusiasm?
- Do you like to accomplish many different types of actions in 1 or 2 conversation?
- Are you tired of the “same old meetings” and want to have more fun and get more done?
More information at http://aohcolorado.com.
There is an art to harnessing collective intelligence and group wisdom. It requires both the know-how to host strategic conversations and to evoke whole-hearted engagement and attention. In the Art of Hosting community we call this “participatory leadership.” It is a way of leading that values diversity and inclusion – that sustains belonging, adaptability, and resilience in the face of ever-increasing complexity.
In this 3 day learning workshop and retreat set in Colorado’s beautiful Rocky Mountains, participants will develop personal leadership practices essential to these uncertain times. They will learn group facilitation and dialogue methods, and will get hands-on practice to build skill and confidence with a variety of approaches.
Date and Time
100 Sunrise Ranch Road
Loveland, CO 80538
The role of collaboration in local and regional communities has always been important. How to more effectively collaborate in the 21st century has become more of a challenge. Social media and smart technologies has made “connecting” easier, so why is it that most people, across generations feel more alone and isolated in their communities? This Pathway will look at using technologies to effectively co-lead and participate in collaborative efforts at the local and regional level.
The Pathway runs from 1:00-3:00pm and 3:30-4:30pm on Thursday, Sept. 7; and continues Friday, Sept. 8 from 2:30-3:15pm. The group will then report, along with other Pathways, from 3:30-4:15pm.
Date and Time
Westin Denver Downtown
1672 Lawrence St.
Denver, Colorado 80202
We are excited to announce the 3rd of our 2017 INNOVATION NIGHT series. The next networking event is on Tuesday, June 20th at 5:30pm at (Location TBA) where we will share big ideas, network with inspiring professionals and experience innovation through high-impact visuals and discussion about innovation, the state of business and what ever is inspiring you at the moment.
Who is Arlosoul? We inspire growth through the combination of visual strategy and facilitation. Art is used to create action plans that accelerate your dream, your vision and your reality – to learn more visit arlosoul.com. You MUST register for the event!