What are your strengths and do you know how to use them? Why is that so important?
Tune in with Chris and Katie on October 6th from 4-6 pm MT for an immersive learning experience to uncover the answers to these questions… and more.
This workshop features a connection between how our brain works and your top five strengths revealed by the Clifton Gallup StrengthsFinder® tool to help you unleash your talent on the world. Who wouldn’t want that, especially at a time like now?!
Interested? Email Katie@arlosoul.com to confirm your spot.
Research shows that when your brain connects with your strengths, you can fully realize your potential. This workshop combines brain science and the results from the Clifton Gallup StrengthsFinder® to set you up for success for the rest of 2020 and beyond.
Tap into your superpowers to:
- Get more done during the day
- Productively apply your talents in meaningful ways
- Find alignment between your strengths and job function and responsibilities
- Have more positive interactions with coworkers/colleagues
- Look for, appreciate and leverage the strengths of others
- Develop more confidence and courage to speak to your unique skillset
- Are happier, more emotionally engaged and committed to work and life
This workshop includes:
- The opportunity to take the Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment results that identifies your top five strengths. A copy of StrengthsFinder 2.0 ebook that describes all 34 strength themes.
- A two-hour online session that orients you to your brain and how it works, your strengths, practice in how to talk about them, and suggestions on how to use them every day as a leader and contributor.
- 1:1 20-minute individual session to explore how you uniquely contribute and how your 5 strengths work together to make you who you are.
How to Commit:
Investment: $60 (Venmo, PayPal or Check)
When: October 6, 4-6 pm MT
Email Katie@arlosoul.com to confirm your spot and recieve your SF assessment code.
Anthony Lambatos, CEO and “The Coach” of Footers Catering is giving us a tour and sitting down us our team on November 12.
He is melding the historic Footers name with new and exciting trends in catering. He grew up in the business, from scraping plates for his dad, founder of Footers Catering Jimmy Lambatos, and is passionate about taking the knowledge he has learned from his Father and putting a fresh spin on it. His enthusiasm and charisma for what he does are contagious.
Check him out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryadsmZdJ1U&feature=youtu.be
Arlosoul’s webinars are back!
We are lucky to connect with some pretty amazing, creative and inspiring human beings who have agreed to share their wisdom with you. We are asking these creatives to share their story(ies) of how they have made their mark in the world.
Join us on October 30th at 11:00 MDT to learn from Parris Whittingham, Relationship Photographer and Storyteller. Parris is a genius, and the way he captures love stories as they breathe, move and unfold naturally is exceptional. Check out his work.
Date and Time
Meeting ID: 391 272 683
One tap mobile
Visual strategy and thinking is an effective and engaging way to describe, process and build ideas that address a challenge or opportunity you face. As you work visually with your team, the ideas come alive, people are able to create, process and learn into the kind of solutions they are excited about building.
How does this work?
- We know that the human brain processes pictures 60X faster than text.
- It’s easier and faster to get people to agree on a picture of something than it is to get agreement on how something is said.
- The human brain retains 80% of an idea or concept when it is visualized
If you are looking to up your communication, strategic planning and problem-solving skills, you will greatly benefit from this two-day course, especially if you’re a supervisor/manager/leader, consultant/coach or business development professional. Imagine being able to visualize what you think and what you do in a way that everyone gets it, and they like what they see!
$695 for the two days, includes all materials, workbook, books, instruction, beverages and lunch.
Remember and re-kindle what it is to draw – everyone has drawn at some point in life. We will practice visual basics – form, figure, icons and printing/lettering – with organizational and business context.
Connecting the drawing on day one with processes, templates and tricks to create visual strategies that have meaning and provide direction. This is all about strategies and templates to plan, facilitate and activate on complex business conversation and activities.
Chris Chopyak is a visual strategist, speaker, author and entrepreneur. With exceptional business knowledge, experience drawing for and with business, and an international client-base, Chris brings a commitment to accelerating business performance and results through the practical application of innovation thinking and doing.
Date and Time
Forsyth Community College
2100 Silas Creek Pkwy
Winston-Salem, NC 27103