What are your strengths and do you know how to use them? Why is that so important?
Tune in with Chris and Katie on October 6th from 4-6 pm MT for an immersive learning experience to uncover the answers to these questions… and more.
This workshop features a connection between how our brain works and your top five strengths revealed by the Clifton Gallup StrengthsFinder® tool to help you unleash your talent on the world. Who wouldn’t want that, especially at a time like now?!
Interested? Email Katie@arlosoul.com to confirm your spot.
Research shows that when your brain connects with your strengths, you can fully realize your potential. This workshop combines brain science and the results from the Clifton Gallup StrengthsFinder® to set you up for success for the rest of 2020 and beyond.
Tap into your superpowers to:
- Get more done during the day
- Productively apply your talents in meaningful ways
- Find alignment between your strengths and job function and responsibilities
- Have more positive interactions with coworkers/colleagues
- Look for, appreciate and leverage the strengths of others
- Develop more confidence and courage to speak to your unique skillset
- Are happier, more emotionally engaged and committed to work and life
This workshop includes:
- The opportunity to take the Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment results that identifies your top five strengths. A copy of StrengthsFinder 2.0 ebook that describes all 34 strength themes.
- A two-hour online session that orients you to your brain and how it works, your strengths, practice in how to talk about them, and suggestions on how to use them every day as a leader and contributor.
- 1:1 20-minute individual session to explore how you uniquely contribute and how your 5 strengths work together to make you who you are.
How to Commit:
Investment: $60 (Venmo, PayPal or Check)
When: October 6, 4-6 pm MT
Email Katie@arlosoul.com to confirm your spot and recieve your SF assessment code.