Art of Hosting: Great Facilitation is a human-centered approach to leadership and facilitation. Over three days (October 23-25, 2019), participants use, explore and share models, approaches and creative strategies to working with each other.
The Art of Hosting is an experience that offers skills and tools and a space to work together; to reconnect with the wisdom of our community and within ourselves; and to cultivate a broader community of allied professionals in practice together. It is a place where we embrace and explore the uncertainty that is inherent in the change we want to make, to take this on with realness and skilled orientation.
A worldwide practice – The Art of Hosting is born out of the field of large group facilitation, where self-organization and “a leader in every seat” are core principles. The Art of Hosting explores:
- Facilitation practices for the 21st Century
- Creating connection through shared individual and collective experiences
- Learning by doing – bringing real questions and challenges to the group, we select from a variety of tools and methodologies to seek solutions, understanding and meaning. All the while, each participant develops and hones their own leadership and facilitation practice through the work together.
Is this for you? Let’s check…
- Do you want to amplify your facilitation skills and meeting magic?
- Do you desire to network with and learn from others across the state who are looking to develop the next level of satisfaction, excellence and accomplishment with the people they work with?
- Are you a leader that is looking for real, authentic and transparent ways to working with your team that draws on your experience and their enthusiasm?
- Do you like to accomplish many different types of actions in 1 or 2 conversation?
- Are you tired of the “same old meetings” and want to have more fun and get more done?
More information at http://aohcolorado.com.