Tag Archives: workshop
What are your strengths and do you know how to use them? Why is that so important?
Tune in with Chris and Katie on October 6th from 4-6 pm MT for an immersive learning experience to uncover the answers to these questions… and more.
This workshop features a connection between how our brain works and your top five strengths revealed by the Clifton Gallup StrengthsFinder® tool to help you unleash your talent on the world. Who wouldn’t want that, especially at a time like now?!
Interested? Email Katie@arlosoul.com to confirm your spot.
Research shows that when your brain connects with your strengths, you can fully realize your potential. This workshop combines brain science and the results from the Clifton Gallup StrengthsFinder® to set you up for success for the rest of 2020 and beyond.
Tap into your superpowers to:
- Get more done during the day
- Productively apply your talents in meaningful ways
- Find alignment between your strengths and job function and responsibilities
- Have more positive interactions with coworkers/colleagues
- Look for, appreciate and leverage the strengths of others
- Develop more confidence and courage to speak to your unique skillset
- Are happier, more emotionally engaged and committed to work and life
This workshop includes:
- The opportunity to take the Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment results that identifies your top five strengths. A copy of StrengthsFinder 2.0 ebook that describes all 34 strength themes.
- A two-hour online session that orients you to your brain and how it works, your strengths, practice in how to talk about them, and suggestions on how to use them every day as a leader and contributor.
- 1:1 20-minute individual session to explore how you uniquely contribute and how your 5 strengths work together to make you who you are.
How to Commit:
Investment: $60 (Venmo, PayPal or Check)
When: October 6, 4-6 pm MT
Email Katie@arlosoul.com to confirm your spot and recieve your SF assessment code.
Date and Time
Zoom Link Coming Soon.View Map
Who doesn’t need a way of creatively expressing their ideas?
Have you ever been in a meeting or out with friends and tried to explain an idea you have – and people just didn’t get it? And, maybe, you tried to draw it? As you drew your ideas, people start nodding their heads or getting excited about what they saw…
We see this happen everyday and we think you should too!
Join Chris Chopyak (Author, Visual Strategist and CEO of ARLOSOUL: Visualize Innovation) and Claudia Lopez (Visual Facilitator and Strategic Illustrator) for a 2-day Strategic Illustration course in Denver, Colorado.
Why: Visual strategy and thinking is an effective and engaging way to describe, process and build ideas that address a challenge or opportunity you face. As you work visually with your team, the ideas come alive, people are able to create, process and learn into the kind of solutions they are excited about building.
Where else does this work? Story boarding, design thinking, strategic planning, mapping a customer’s journey, designing a new system/structure, understanding complex ideas and environments, building a stakeholder map, depicting change… the list goes on. Who doesn’t need a way of creativly expressing their ideas?
How does this work?
We know that the human brain processes pictures 60X faster than text.
It’s easier and faster to get people to agree on a picture of something than it is to get agreement on how something is said.
The human brain retains 80% of an idea or concept when it is visualized
Who should attend: If you’re looking to up your communication, strategic planning and problem solving skills, you will greatly benefit from this two day course, especially if you’re a supervisor/manager/leader, consultant/coach or business development professional. Imagine being able to visualize what you think and what you do in a way that everyone gets it, and they like what they see!
Chris Chopyak is a visual strategist, speaker, author and entrepreneur. With exceptional business knowledge, experience drawing for and with business, and an international client-base, Chris brings a commitment to accelerating business performance and results through the practical application of innovation thinking and doing.
Claudia Lopez is a visual facilitator and strategic illustrator focused on supporting social justice and organizations that work to create positive change. Her work is anchored in fostering connection, creativity and collective sense-making.
Date + Logistics
When: November 13 & 14
Where: The Commons on Champa
1245 Champa Street
Denver, CO 80204
Early Bird (until October 15): $649
After October 15: $749
Date and Time
Denver, COView Map